The school is located in the center of Poblenou in Sant Martí district, specifically on the Rambla de Poblenou, a main road where the social, cultural and festive life of local neighbors is going on. It is surrounded by a wide public transport network: bus (B20, B25, H14, H16, 6) metro (Line 4: Poblenou), tram and bicing (Rambla-Pujades).
- The center is partially accessible for people with disabilities.
- It has 5 separate areas for recreation, totaling 1435m2, one of these areas is covered.
- It has spaces for interdisciplinary activities.
- 1 room with tufts.
- 1 chrome space.
- 1 laboratory.
- 1 technology room with two 3D and robotic printers.
- Interactive whiteboards in classrooms from 3 to 16 years old.
- Meeting room with capacity for 100 people.
- Industrial kitchen School dining room.